dinsdag 10 november 2015

360 records from 2000: 71. Brave captain - Go with yourself

71. Brave captain: Go with yourself


Country: UK
Artist: Male solo artist
Career: debut solo album
Language: English
Genre: Pop / Rock


What the songwriter from the Boo Radleys did next. This kind of disappeared in 2000. Too much ballads, limited vocal range, that’s what I read in reviews. I’m not much of a Boo Radleys fan, don’t know much about them, really, but this is just what I like, especially the ballads, and I grew into the vocals too. There’s always a little something extra in these compositions, something a little off which ends up being your favorite part. I think I will check his other stuff out.


At its best: Tell her you want her, Hermit versus the world, Running off the ground, Go with yourself

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten